1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all orders placed with our company. The very act of placing an order includes an acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale.
2. Sales decisions and offers made by our representatives are valid only when confirmed by us in writing.
3. Our invoices are payable at our headquarters. This right is equally applicable where we draw on a bill of exchange.
4. Payment shall be ‘cash on delivery’, unless agreed otherwise 5. Where our invoices remain unpaid by the due date, we are entitled to
charge a rate of interest of 15% per annum, ipso jure and without written
reminder, payable as of the invoice date. 6. Failure to pay by the due date, or after written reminder, will result in a 15%
increase in the invoiced amount, with a minimum of 25 euro to cover the
costs incurred through said failure to pay. 7. Even in cases where the purchaser has only partially paid an invoice by
the due date, the vendor shall retain de right to terminate the contract. 8. The goods are sent at the purchaser’s risk, even when delivered free of
charge. 9. Complaints lodged by the purchaser as to the quality or quantity of the
goods will be accepted only when received in writing within a period of 8 days. Discrepancies in the amount of units delivered must be mentioned at the time of delivery. The purchaser cannot suspend his obligation to pay simply by lodging what may even constitute a clearly grounded complaint over the goods in questions, or any other goods.
10. Delivery dates are indicative only, and are not binding to us, unless stipulated otherwise.
11. The court of Turnhout shall have sole jurisdiction in any dispute arising by virtue of these terms and conditions.
12. Retention of title: It is expressly agreed between parties that all goods belonging to DOVRE will remain so until payment is received in full. All advance payments made to DOVRE will be laid aside as compensation for the use of the goods to which they refer.
13. In all other case, the General Terms of Sale and Delivery used by the European Association of Foundries shall apply.