Headquartered in Weelde (near Turnhout), we develop and produce high quality cast iron wood-gas Stoves and Fireplaces. Our sister brand FERLEON focuses on high-end cast iron gas barbecues and cookware. Our company strives to set the standard for the ultimate indoor and outdoor living experience.
Our factories -in Belgium and Poland- offer a flexible production system and also produce a wide variety of cast iron parts and assemblies for various OEM’s (Industries): for stoves, cookware, home appliances, industrial machines, …
Dovre is an internationally renowned brand and is recognized for its quality, solidity, robustness and innovation in the field of heat technology, with highly efficient, environment friendly engineered products for the demanding end users/market.
Today, we are hiring a leading, inspiring, communicative and result-oriented colleague:
As Sales Manager, you are in charge of all Dovre business lines.
You lead the sales, support and marketing team.
Your main goal is to increase profitable sales through a strategic and proactive approach of B2B Clients. You are member of the Management Team and report to the General Manager.
- support and develop directly our Dovre Stoves & Fireplaces’ existing exclusive importers in 20+ countries spread worldwide;
- a team of 2 Key Account Managers in charge of the development of our industrial parts’ business (OEM), for international corporate companies;
- a marketing, support and sales administration team (3 people).
In the Dovre Stoves & Fireplaces’ business line:
- you define and defend ambitious annual objectives for your importers and ways to reach it
- you challenge new or low performing importers
Curious by nature, you rapidly develop:
- the right level of knowledge of Dovre businesses and its related markets;
- a holistic view on the business lines and propose strategies to expand consistantly and durably.
As member of the Dovre Management Team, you actively collaborate with your colleagues Managers (especially Finance, HR, Production and Supply Chain) to build a structural and efficient inter-departments’ collaboration and and act as a real S&OP partner.
With your team:
- you set up sound and pragmatic sales follow-up metrics and support methodologies in order to lead your team and importers to success (management by objectives)
- you motivate them by sharing regularly and adequately information on the company’s projects and business status, so that they can see the “big picture” and be more effective
- you encourage personal initiative, collaboration and a culture of thinking
Your Skills and Qualifications
- You hold a master’s degree (engineering, business administration, commercial sciences, …);
- Technical affinity is an asset (technical education or experience in a production organization)
- 5-10 years of sales management experience;
- You are an excellent people manager, with organizational, motivational and decision-making skills;
- You are exemplary for your team;
- “Client’s satisfaction” and “sense of urgency” are your mottos;
- You are very structured and can lead multiple projects at the same time;
- You are an excellent communicator and negotiator, with a “win-win” mindset;
- You are a natural born “problem solver”, highly resistant to stress;
- You speak Dutch, French and English
- A company defined by genuine team spirit and nice colleagues with common sense, where a “Yes we can” mindset is highly appreciated;
- A place where you will learn a lot and gain a valuable experience;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package including numerous benefits.